Go to solution

if review fail , how to motivate me to resubmit . Please give me advices

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi;

Congrats!

Don't worry about it.

It's really straightforward process and takes about 24-48 Hours.

Sit back and relax till that.

Regards;

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi;

Congrats!

Don't worry about it.

It's really straightforward process and takes about 24-48 Hours.

Sit back and relax till that.

Regards;

Go to solution

thanks csking 🙏 

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Read about these famous failures and you will be proud: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/21-famous-failures-who-refused-to-give-up_b_57da2245e4b04fa361d991ba

One of the most successful authors in history is J.K. Rowling. However, unlike what some might believe, Rowling’s fame didn’t come easy. While she didn’t grow up poor as a child, as an adult, she struggled. She was a single mother living on welfare, trying to support her daughter. It took her seven years to write the story of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, and when she finished, all twelves major publishing houses rejected the book.

"I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." Michael Jordon

The story of Michael Jordan not making his high school team has been told and retold, but continues to inspire with each retelling. In 1978, sophomore Michael Jordan tried out for the varsity basketball team at Laney High School. When the list was posted, Jordan’s name wasn’t on it. Instead, he was asked to play on the junior varsity team.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors