cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Happy 1st of the Month

Hey there fellow instructors and Happy 1st of the Month.

I love the first of the month as it gives us chance to take stock of what happened last month, what went well and what didn’t go quite as planned.

After that we can look forward to the new month, the counters reset to zero and the plans for what we are going to achieve.

So, what are your plans for the coming month?

Personally I have a new course due, my first one with a co-instructor, so I’m hugely excited about that!!

Who else wants to share?

2 Replies
Hypnodan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I've got a new course I hope I will have fully edited and available, it will be my first new Udemy course in probably over a year and is to teach therapists how to work with autistic individuals, not to treat autism but how therapist can present their therapy to autistic individuals.

I don't expect it to be popular etc. It is one of those courses I feel is important which is why I have been making it...

I have a course due which I have finished with slides and recording now, another two courses I plan to launch in March . The other two require me to complete 3 projects and then I will be making course on them . So alot of work to do . 😄 Made a weekly plan, I hope I stick with it. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors