How have these group chats helped you?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How have these group chats helped you?

Go to solution

Over the last  2/3 year I have been creating Martial arts course with Udemy, yet I only have only just joined the Udemy community chat group.  How have these chat groups helped with your courses???

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi Gavin,

these chat groups are very helpful in a few areas:

- whenever you have a question about creating courses (video, audio, marketing, etc), you can search the existing community topics - there are a lot of questions already asked and answered/discussed. 

- and, of course, you can ask your questions and start new discussions.

- also, being part of the community can help you stay motivated when creating new courses. It is always hard work, and the community helps you realize that other instructors are also doing hard work.

Cheers,

With kind regards,

Vlad.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hey there Abbie,

Just starting to get into it.

Thanks for the help Smiley Wink

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @GavinHain, hope you're finding this community helpful! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hey there Abbie,

Just starting to get into it.

Thanks for the help Smiley Wink

Go to solution

Hi Gavin,

these chat groups are very helpful in a few areas:

- whenever you have a question about creating courses (video, audio, marketing, etc), you can search the existing community topics - there are a lot of questions already asked and answered/discussed. 

- and, of course, you can ask your questions and start new discussions.

- also, being part of the community can help you stay motivated when creating new courses. It is always hard work, and the community helps you realize that other instructors are also doing hard work.

Cheers,

With kind regards,

Vlad.

Go to solution

Thank you for the response Vlad, great overview.

I do regret not becoming a part of this earlier on as I have gone through these struggles you speak of with making online courses in the past weather that be not knowing what I was doing and having to wing it/ google everything or just a dip in motivation.

Thanks,

Gavin

Go to solution

Hi @GavinHain 

I think it's been really helpful in learning things or experience of other people to handle problems and grow more effectively.

If a problem occurs most of the time i have a thought that oh i have read somewhere about this and i know how to tackle it.

😊😊😊

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors