How many students do YOU have?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many students do YOU have?

Go to solution

Hi there! For inspiration, I thought it might be fun to share student numbers. Plus any tips that you might have to help grow your student base - things that have worked and somethings that might have not?

ure.JPG

What have you been doing to promote yourself and your courses? Share below 🙂

I actually saw this post a while ago by an instructor - but couldn't seem to find it, so I decided to make my own 🙂

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

900 something 🙂 slowly growing and I am not doing anything much. Just trying to make more course.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

5,138 students a year and a 1/2 in. Not bad... with 7,500 enrolments... it's seems that about 1/2 liked me enough to come back for more! lol

Go to solution

Of course they did, you're an awesome teacher @Ed_Foychuk!

Go to solution

hahaha. Thanks, man. Hopefully I'll hit your numbers some day. 

5 Replies

Go to solution

900 something 🙂 slowly growing and I am not doing anything much. Just trying to make more course.

Go to solution

5,138 students a year and a 1/2 in. Not bad... with 7,500 enrolments... it's seems that about 1/2 liked me enough to come back for more! lol

Go to solution

Of course they did, you're an awesome teacher @Ed_Foychuk!

Go to solution

hahaha. Thanks, man. Hopefully I'll hit your numbers some day. 

Go to solution

For this to have any real meaning, you should exclude students who sign up for free courses. Students seem to flock to free courses with absolutely no intent of ever going through the course. They simply "purchased" it because it was free. 

I have over 10 courses published and I released my first free one about three weeks ago, for a very specific purpose. Within 3 days I had 1000 signups. The last I looked, only about 12 had actually started the course. I'm guessing 95% of the people who signed up had absolutely no reason to because the course wasn't targeted towards them. It was free so they got it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors