How to find conversations in this community?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find conversations in this community?

Go to solution

So at the begining it tells me there are more than 200 conversations here but I have ony seen about 15, where can I find all the conversations in the community?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

So if you click up top you can see 2 different forums, Studio U and Published Instructor club. Each of those have sub forums underneath. The cool thing is, you can ONLY be in the Published club if you have a published course and I believe it is automatically added once your first course is published.  When you first log on you see the most recent posts from all areas you are a member of. (If you are a foreign instructor and happen to be in one of the sub forums dedicated to your native tongue you should see that as well). Right now I think there are less than 200 posts as the trial period posts that were working out bug were removed, but it seems like the count for that is still there.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion

Go to solution

So if you click up top you can see 2 different forums, Studio U and Published Instructor club. Each of those have sub forums underneath. The cool thing is, you can ONLY be in the Published club if you have a published course and I believe it is automatically added once your first course is published.  When you first log on you see the most recent posts from all areas you are a member of. (If you are a foreign instructor and happen to be in one of the sub forums dedicated to your native tongue you should see that as well). Right now I think there are less than 200 posts as the trial period posts that were working out bug were removed, but it seems like the count for that is still there.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Go to solution

Thanks Tamera Smiley HappyHeart

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think when it says "conversations", I think that means comments, not threads. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
Robin_Slee
Community Champion

Go to solution

I believe the number of 'conversations' is shown as a static text label at the moment. I hope this will be updated to a clickable link  in the future, which takes us to a summary page as more posts are added.

I will monitor this and make a request through the necessary channels.

Great question though 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors