I'm worried that Udemy won't pay me December

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm worried that Udemy won't pay me December

Hi, I was supposed to get payed on my paypal account this 8 of february of 2019, i was supposed to get payed the month of december 2018.

I didn't, so I contacted the support and they told me that the payment was sent to a Payoneer account. I don't have Payoneer and I've never linked a Payoneer account, so it's pretty unlikely that they sent the money to a card that doesn't exists.

I've checked the payout settings, and Payoneer was Active, Now, I've never clicked the "Set Active" button on Payoneer, my previous payments were sent to Paypal.

I know that I didn't clicked the Set Active by mistake because when I switched from Payoneer to Paypal I've got a confirmation email, if I search the subject about that email, it's the only one.

Most likely Payoneer was set as active without my knowledge because of a bug of the page, maybe from the new instructor view.

Do you think Udemy will care at all to pay me what I deserve or do you think they won't care at all? I've talked to the support, sadly the payment was on a friday so I need to wait to monday until they reply.

3 Replies

So they pay out with 1 or 2 month delay? Are u not able to access the old system? I just started so I don’t know the answer but I would assume they must care.

@SimonSanchezArt wrote:

Hi, I was supposed to get payed on my paypal account this 8 of february of 2019, i was supposed to get payed the month of december 2018.

I didn't, so I contacted the support and they told me that the payment was sent to a Payoneer account. I don't have Payoneer and I've never linked a Payoneer account, so it's pretty unlikely that they sent the money to a card that doesn't exists.

I've checked the payout settings, and Payoneer was Active, Now, I've never clicked the "Set Active" button on Payoneer, my previous payments were sent to Paypal.

I know that I didn't clicked the Set Active by mistake because when I switched from Payoneer to Paypal I've got a confirmation email, if I search the subject about that email, it's the only one.

Most likely Payoneer was set as active without my knowledge because of a bug of the page, maybe from the new instructor view.

Do you think Udemy will care at all to pay me what I deserve or do you think they won't care at all? I've talked to the support, sadly the payment was on a friday so I need to wait to monday until they reply.

They pay with 2 months delay, December is payed on february, february on april and so on.

Then it's good because it gives you the time to deal with this situation hopefully. I am sure you must feel frustrated for all this! Will send you good energy so maybe things will turn around for you Simon. I will picture you receiving your money, it's only fair after working hard.

@SimonSanchezArt wrote:

They pay with 2 months delay, December is payed on february, february on april and so on.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors