I need your inspirational experience

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need your inspirational experience

I am new course Creator, I never been published a course here in Udemy.

Can you share me your experience.

5 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BeDawit, welcome to our community, we're so glad to have you here!

I'm also interested to hear other instructors' stories, but in the meantime, you can check our Stories & Milestones section to read some of the experiences that have been shared in the past. If you need any help with your course creation process, don't hesitate to post! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thank you Bella, 

Hi @BeDawit 

I published my first course in January of this year, but my topic was not very interesting.

My second course I published in April and it has a specific niche and I've had about 5 students per month finding the course and purchasing. It might seem like very little but EVERY student that signs up makes me incredibly happy.  Some don't even open the course and that is frustrating.

If you are just starting out make sure you have your content organized (course outline, target students, course requirements, videos, etc) before you submit the course so your experience is seamless and easy.

There is a lot of information on Udemy guidelines and you should spend some time reading about those (what you can do and can't do) so that your course can be approved with minimum feedback.

Good luck!

Thank you @solybarr for your experience.

Hi @BeDawit - I would STRONGLY recommend before spending months creating a course you do a little homework and find out how many courses already exist in the topic you intend to cover. Otherwise you might publish your course and wait months before you make a sale.

I would also strongly suggest you speak in clear, slow, English, if English is not your native language. A lot of people, including me, will not purchase a course if they have to struggle to understand the instructor.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors