INQUIRY newbie here

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INQUIRY newbie here

Go to solution

Hi there I'm a newbie instructor here is it okay to upload make up tutorial here and spiritual lessons? Thank you. 🙂 I would be glad to share my knowledge to different students here. I'm so excited. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HannaGraceV652 Welcome to the community of instructors! This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HannaGraceV652 Welcome to the community of instructors! This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hello can I teach here  on how to cook? 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HannaGraceV652, you can anything you like on Udemy. I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exists. You can also check our Marketing Insights here https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/ to get a better idea.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you so much to all your replies. .appreciated. God bless. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors