Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meet Joshua George - Community Champion Spotlight

Hello Instructor Community!

We are excited to bring you our newest Community Champion Spotlight. Each month we’re helping you get to know some of the community’s most active instructors on a more professional and personal level.

Bella_0-1639506374552.jpeg

This week we are putting the spotlight on Joshua George who has been part of our community since early 2020 and is one of the new kids on the block in our Community Champion group.

Get to know more about Joshua in our interview below:

Who is Joshua George? 

I’m an Internet entrepreneur based in London. I own and run a premium SEO Agency called ClickSlice, which is where I spend the majority of my time on a day to day basis. However, at night time, I’m a Udemy instructor :). 

My core expertise is SEO, although I have extensive experience in a lot of other digital marketing disciplines like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Copywriting, Email Marketing etc.

What is your teaching style?

Straight to the point, no fluff.  I typically cover the theory behind a marketing strategy and then show students how to actually implement it themselves in real-time.  Theory x Practical = The ultimate learning experience. 

What is one thing you wish that every NEW Udemy Instructor knew?

Focus on quality and not quantity.

If you do this for long enough, it’s pretty much impossible not to see some success on the platform.

In addition to this, I can’t stress how important it is to get your mindset right from day 1 -  Becoming a successful Udemy instructor is a marathon, not a sprint.

Can you share your favorite experience/interaction with a student?

Bella_1-1639506374543.png

This one was important to me because it was the moment I realized that my courses are not just courses.

This message made me realize that I am actually changing people's lives and making a positive impact.

If you didn't teach on Udemy what would you be doing?

Most likely running more online service based businesses. 

What is your favorite thing about being an online instructor?

The impact you can make on people's lives. Don’t underestimate what you teach.

Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?

Tom Hanks. He’s done it once and can do it again 🤞

If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?

Teleportation.

Have a question for Joshua? Ask him in the comments below!

2 Replies
Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Nice to meet you @Joshua

Love the feedback from your student 🙂

Joshua George
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great to meet you too @Rahul Iyer🙂 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors