cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and New Year to All

This is that time of year when we should all recognize our gifts and be thankful to all of those who have contributed to our well-being, even surivival, during the past year that has been so difficult for so many. 

I am thankful for the Udemy team, my fellow instructors, and all the students who have made my life a very good one over the past year. How many are able to socially isolate at home while maintaining a growing business? Thank you and Happy Holidays to all of you who make this possible. And, let's have an even better, saner, healthier, and happier 2021!

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
4 Replies

Merry Christmas to you, too @LawrenceMMiller !! Celebrating only with close family and social distancing. Hope you have a good Christmas.

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Merry Christmas to everyone, i love your posts @LawrenceMMiller 

Belated Christmas greetings to you too @LawrenceMMiller . I've learnt a lot from your posts. 

Happy holidays, everyone! Wishing you and your loved ones health and happiness in the coming year.  

We're very thankful for your amazing contribution to this community, @LawrenceMMiller. Happy holidays!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors