More than 1000 students in just 4days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 1000 students in just 4days

Go to solution

Dear All,

We just started posting our courses 4days back and we are very excited to announce that we have crossed more than 1000 students in just 4days. Also we have got 3 reviews with 4.6 ratings.

 

We know that's it's a free course may be because of that we would have got so many students. But we would like to tell you, free or paid course reaching so many students with just 4days is not so easy. And this could be possible by UDEMY only.

 

As we have mentioned in our previous post, we have given many unique courses at our Institute individually as well as to the corporates. So we are planning for unique and useful courses shortly and they are almost ready to post.

 

Support of Udemy and also other Instructors to guide us is very important.

 

Have a great day. Have a great teaching and learning.

 

We at iTAS always belive "SHARING KNOWLEDGE IS GAINING KNOWLWDGE "

 

Thanks,

Aadi Puttaswamy

Founder, iTECH ANALYTIC SOLUTIONS

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Abbie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Congrats, @iTAS! Keep us posted on how everything goes.

 

 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution
30 Replies
Abbie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Congrats, @iTAS! Keep us posted on how everything goes.

 

 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Dear @Abbie ,

We are really feeling excited and also happy about the progress. Waiting for our paid courses to get posted.

 

Thanks

Aadi Puttaswamy,

Founder, iTech Analytic Solutions

Go to solution

Congratulations @iTAS on first 1k reach. 

Go to solution

Hi !

 

Congrats. I just posted my first course today with no students as yet. Any tips to increase my enrollment? Thanks!

Go to solution

@trulery wrote:

Hi !

 

Congrats. I just posted my first course today with no students as yet. Any tips to increase my enrollment? Thanks!


Hi @trulery  @don't get disappointed. Things will take time. And my suggestion is first give a free course or part of your course as free. Let students join. And then no stop. You have a the flow of students.

Go to solution

Thanks for the tip!


@iTAS wrote Hi @trulery  @don't get disappointed. Things will take time. And my suggestion is first give a free course or part of your course as free. Let students join. And then no stop. You have a the flow of students.

 



@iTAS wrote:

@trulery wrote:

Hi !

 

Congrats. I just posted my first course today with no students as yet. Any tips to increase my enrollment? Thanks!


Hi @trulery  @don't get disappointed. Things will take time. And my suggestion is first give a free course or part of your course as free. Let students join. And then no stop. You have a the flow of students.



@iTAS wrote:

@trulery wrote:

Hi !

 

Congrats. I just posted my first course today with no students as yet. Any tips to increase my enrollment? Thanks!


 


 

Go to solution

I also just published a course. And I told some people on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. You should tell people about it. Besides that, Udemy will market it for you and slowly by slowly you will start to get students. I wish you good luck 😊

Go to solution

Congratulations. Can you share what course you have offered to students ?

Go to solution

Congratulations @iTAS great start, keep focusing and working hard Smiley Happy

Go to solution

@gleyderh thanks a lot

Go to solution

Got it!

Go to solution

@iTAS well done


@iTAS wrote:

Dear All,

We just started posting our courses 4days back and we are very excited to announce that we have crossed more than 1000 students in just 4days. Also we have got 3 reviews with 4.6 ratings.

 

We know that's it's a free course may be because of that we would have got so many students. But we would like to tell you, free or paid course reaching so many students with just 4days is not so easy. And this could be possible by UDEMY only.

 

As we have mentioned in our previous post, we have given many unique courses at our Institute individually as well as to the corporates. So we are planning for unique and useful courses shortly and they are almost ready to post.

 

Support of Udemy and also other Instructors to guide us is very important.

 

Have a great day. Have a great teaching and learning.

 

We at iTAS always belive "SHARING KNOWLEDGE IS GAINING KNOWLWDGE "

 

Thanks,

Aadi Puttaswamy

Founder, iTECH ANALYTIC SOLUTIONS


 

CEO
AXE Consultant

Go to solution

Thanks a lot @VipinJoshi 

Go to solution

Wow @iTAS that’s amazing and you are absolutely right it’s because of udemy right 

i wish you all the best for your next course do share with me too .

KS

Go to solution

Congratulations and well done. Welcome to Udemy. I am relatively new here and I agree with many of the frustrations people express. However, I have chosen to be here and I love it. I don't use the instructors forum as much as I should (sorry guys). In fact I was so busy I forgot that it existed! Then I was directed here from a search engine! (shame on me, I know). Now, when I need information from people who have experience, I come here first. So my one piece of advise is ask your fellow instructors if you need anything. Someone on this forum will know the answer. And the best of luck to you. Well done.

John

Go to solution

@Irishguitarist wrote:

Congratulations and well done. Welcome to Udemy. I am relatively new here and I agree with many of the frustrations people express. However, I have chosen to be here and I love it. I don't use the instructors forum as much as I should (sorry guys). In fact I was so busy I forgot that it existed! Then I was directed here from a search engine! (shame on me, I know). Now, when I need information from people who have experience, I come here first. So my one piece of advise is ask your fellow instructors if you need anything. Someone on this forum will know the answer. And the best of luck to you. Well done.

John


@Irishguitarist  thanks for the comments and wishes. Its always good to connect with people to get more information and it communication is always good with experience to get more information for the growth.

 

Keep posting. happy teaching. happy learning

Go to solution

Congratulations 🦁🐘❤️🙏🎉

Go to solution

@LightofLion thanks a lot for your wishes.


@LightofLion wrote:

Congratulations 🦁🐘❤️🙏🎉


 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories & Inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.