New comer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New comer

Hello guys! I’m a new comer and I’m so happy to be a part of Udemy. I’m here to teach Turkish. 

My English level is B2-C1 but I still make mistakes sometimes. Do you think it affects my lessons? I am fluent but as I said I might make some mistakes and I’m actually little bit afraid of that. And also, could you recommend me a good video editing program that I can use for my first video?

Thank you!

1 Reply

Hi @BurcuDincer, don't you worry! Rest assured that many have had insecurities along their way in online teaching. I encourage you to share one of your course videos in our monthly feedback thread here for your fellow instructors to share their feedback with you. Practice makes perfect!

About the editing program, there's a great resources compilation in our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation with a specific section: How do I edit my course? What software should I use? that I think you may find helpful.

Best of luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors