Revenue from UFB

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue from UFB

Go to solution

Hello Community Members,

Wanted to know, what percentage of total course's earnings usually comes from UFB?

Any ballpark number requested.

Also, once the revenue gets calculated, after how many days it is transferred in paypal account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AxelRittershaus
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Will be interesting to see the answers of other instructors, @MilanYadav , but there were a few posts around this in the past and I'd say 20 - 30% is the average number.

I've got several courses on UfB myself and in my case it's between 20 and 40%, and rather increasing towards the 40% mark.

The UfB revenue will be paid out together with your platform sales of the respective month. There is no separate payment. 

Does this answer your question?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AxelRittershaus
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Will be interesting to see the answers of other instructors, @MilanYadav , but there were a few posts around this in the past and I'd say 20 - 30% is the average number.

I've got several courses on UfB myself and in my case it's between 20 and 40%, and rather increasing towards the 40% mark.

The UfB revenue will be paid out together with your platform sales of the respective month. There is no separate payment. 

Does this answer your question?

Go to solution

Sure it does. Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors