Shout Out To A New Instructor Who Is Ticking Boxes!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Shout Out To A New Instructor Who Is Ticking Boxes!

Go to solution

I like to keep tabs on what is happening in Religion and Spirituality - it is where most of my courses happily live. Last November @JulianJenki396 published ready for Black Friday. Since then he has been super busy launching an impressive seven courses! Not only that - his latest is featured in the New & Noteworthy (it replaced my Master Shamanic Drumming course - so naturally I noticed it!!!!) and he is featured as one of the top instructors in our genre on the landing page.

Often new instructors worry and wonder about getting traction here as they start their Udemy journey - well @JulianJenki396 has certainly made a splash.

Plus get this for an amazing stat - nearly one-third of his students have left him a review... I must chat to him soon to see what is in his magical blend! Way to go Julian!@JulianJenkins rocking it out in Religion & Spirituality@JulianJenkins rocking it out in Religion & Spirituality

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

HI @JocelynH ,

Thank you for your kind words. My advice would be two-fold. Firstly choose a subject that you have extensive knowledge of as the course has to provide value, but for me, more importantly, it has to be authentic and intimate to provide a level of experience that captivates the viewer.

Secondly, keep working hard at it. People talk about passive incomes, this is a vocation for me and every day I spend a couple of hours answering every message, thanking people for their reviews and trying to promote my course to likeminded souls. Its a mission for me to try and improve the quality of mediumship, but also to try and get people to live their lives more spiritually.

I feel truly blessed to be amongst so many amazing lights and I firmly believe that the soft skills and in particular the Religion and Spirituality section will continue to grow with quality and beliefs underpinning everything we do.

Thanks again for everything x

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Go to solution

@SharonRamelThank you so much for your kind words. It is truly a blessing to be able to share my spiritual pathway and journey with others. It is even more humbling to share it with such beautiful kindred souls like yourself.

It means so much to me that one of the special lights on Udemy has taken the time to highlight my work, again thank you.x

Be Love and Give Love

Julian x

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @JulianJenki396 it is simply wonderful to see like minded souls forging their unique pathway here on Udemy.

Sharon Ramel

Go to solution

Thank you so much for sharing this @SharonRamel. Your positivity always brings a smile to my face.

And of course, a huge congratulations to @JulianJenki396 for launching 7 courses, getting so many reviews and doing so so well! 

Do you have any tips or learnings you'd like to share with other new instructors?

Go to solution

HI @JocelynH ,

Thank you for your kind words. My advice would be two-fold. Firstly choose a subject that you have extensive knowledge of as the course has to provide value, but for me, more importantly, it has to be authentic and intimate to provide a level of experience that captivates the viewer.

Secondly, keep working hard at it. People talk about passive incomes, this is a vocation for me and every day I spend a couple of hours answering every message, thanking people for their reviews and trying to promote my course to likeminded souls. Its a mission for me to try and improve the quality of mediumship, but also to try and get people to live their lives more spiritually.

I feel truly blessed to be amongst so many amazing lights and I firmly believe that the soft skills and in particular the Religion and Spirituality section will continue to grow with quality and beliefs underpinning everything we do.

Thanks again for everything x

Go to solution

Not everyone would give this kind of shout out to a competitor, Sharon.

I know you don't see him as a competitor, of course, and that is awesome.

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

When we share we grow @CarlosDeLeon , I see @JulianJenki396  has an amazing future here on Udemy as his love and integrity shines through what he is doing. 

Sharon Ramel

Go to solution

You are 100% right we share we grow, thank you again for the kind words x

Go to solution

This is great. I joined about the same time, so it's cool seing new insructors get a solid start. Good job, @JulianJenki396 

Go to solution
Ed, Maybe we could grab a five minute chat to discuss how we have both been getting on share some pitfalls and success. Regards Julian

Go to solution

Sure thing, I'll shoot ya a message. 

Go to solution

This is such a refreshing post and to think that it's directed at a "competitor" makes it even more amazing! Instead of being jealous of the ones who are killing it, it's definitley better to be inspired and motivated by them.

Go to solution

I dont beleive we are competitors, I beleive we are all here to help each other, people will always gravitate to those they feel connected to and everyone is different. 

The world is a big place and there is plenty of willing and able students to go around. @SharonRamel is an amazing example of a wordl class teacher here on Udemy not just becuase her courses are amazing, but her love and light is even brighter.

Lets all work together to help each other grow #StrongerTogether x

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors