Suggestion for future course accordig to my market

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for future course accordig to my market

Go to solution

hi ,

My name is DAVE . i am a drawing  teacher at udemy . recently i have ulploaded one course . 

and i am bit confused about my future projects . as i have less number of students , what to do ?

how to increase my student number ? or wat types of course to upload next ?  does free courses promote students influx?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @DAVESART , well done for publishing your first course. Have you downloaded and more importantly implemented Udemys marketing strategies to help get you started? If not then this is your first step.

Plus I had a quick look, your title, subtitle and CLP are not very compelling and contain quite a few grammatical errors, for example i instead of I. Plus you could do a lot better if your explain how, where and why this course will assist people. Plus why they should trust you is also helpful.

Your course promo is nice and it is good to get people started on projects as you do in the next two videos with the frog and mouse. 

Free courses are guickly gobbled up by people who will generally never look at your course. That said well targeted free coupons to a specific group of genuinely interested in drawing people could bring you the reviews and start you are looking for. Is there a beginners course art school near you that might like to offer students a free course? Is there a group of people close to you know that might like to learn to draw, a youth group for example? 
Making our courses is the easy bit, getting them starting to sell, now that is tricky. persistence is the key, having a long term goal of where you wish to be with online teaching is key. Slow and steady.. I sold nothing in my first month, 2 in my second, I think nothing in my third month. Five years later it is my full time employment. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @DAVESART , well done for publishing your first course. Have you downloaded and more importantly implemented Udemys marketing strategies to help get you started? If not then this is your first step.

Plus I had a quick look, your title, subtitle and CLP are not very compelling and contain quite a few grammatical errors, for example i instead of I. Plus you could do a lot better if your explain how, where and why this course will assist people. Plus why they should trust you is also helpful.

Your course promo is nice and it is good to get people started on projects as you do in the next two videos with the frog and mouse. 

Free courses are guickly gobbled up by people who will generally never look at your course. That said well targeted free coupons to a specific group of genuinely interested in drawing people could bring you the reviews and start you are looking for. Is there a beginners course art school near you that might like to offer students a free course? Is there a group of people close to you know that might like to learn to draw, a youth group for example? 
Making our courses is the easy bit, getting them starting to sell, now that is tricky. persistence is the key, having a long term goal of where you wish to be with online teaching is key. Slow and steady.. I sold nothing in my first month, 2 in my second, I think nothing in my third month. Five years later it is my full time employment. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors