Thank you Udemy Team!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Udemy Team!

Hi my name Is Melissa ,Lost my Dad Last April , from COVID , I  was honestly in a very dark place not sure how to move forward, or if I even wanted to move forward without him.  Until oneday I came across this spiritual healing video and I started mediation right away and I can honestly say me putting forth what I was being taught   saved my life and I just want to pay it forward and hopefully help others find their calling and continue this love and peace for everyone. 

3 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @MELD 

thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am sorry about your dad and your experience is so inspiring. We'll be here to support and encourage you throughout the way. We're very excited to have you on board! 

Leonor
Udemy Moderator
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@MELD Very sorry to hear about your Dad. I think it is always therapeutic to focus one's energies on creating, doing something that may be of service to others. I am glad you were able to find a positive energizing focus on Udemy. Congratulations. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MELD I am sorry to hear about your father. It seems like this spiritual healing video had a huge impact on you and I'm thankful that you are sharing this with our community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors