This is Padma Rallapalli posted videos related to communication 🎿, value based education , through

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is Padma Rallapalli posted videos related to communication 🎿, value based education , through

I am collecting pictures from Google , our magazines and giving my background voice for teaching. I am framing questions for students' evaluation and also discussing grammar points 

3 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great to see @PadmaRallap477 , however please be careful about taking images from google, someone may own them. Make sure all images are open sourced and free to use. There are plenty of free pic sites including Pixabay. Good luck with bringing your best course to life.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

@SharonRamel wrote:

Great to see @PadmaRallap477 , however please be careful about taking images from google, someone may own them. Make sure all images are open sourced and free to use. There are plenty of free pic sites including Pixabay. Good luck with bringing your best course to life.

I'm taking your valuable suggestions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors