This is demorolizing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is demorolizing

I have been here a full year by now.  

At this stage, I am convinced that this platform is not for me.  How do I delete my courses and take my toys home?

2 Replies
MariaG
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @drewprof , we're sorry to hear about your decision to leave the platform. Have you checked out this compilation of marketing posts from other instructors? It's packed with tips and tricks you may find useful! 

If you're still decided to leave, unfortunately, courses cannot be deleted. This would break Udemy's lifetime access policy. What can be done is unpublish your course. This will remove the courses from the marketplace and prevent new enrollments but the students who are already in them will still have access to them.

Hi, I don't think that you should give up. Most times when you are on the verge of giving up that is when the break through comes. Just bear a little more patience and hang on there. Give it another try. Good things do not come easy. Wishing you all the best.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories & Inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors