Udemy for Business (UFB) serious issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy for Business (UFB) serious issue

Go to solution

I have 3 courses in Udemy for business (UFB) program, since the 12th of August i noticed that the enrollment of Udemy for business students is abnormal as i didn't get any new enrollments at all in the 3 courses. I didn't receive any email from UFB side mentioning any issue or the removal of my courses from UFB. I've reached out to the udemy for business team immediately, and they told me that the content team will be in touch with me in a short time, I'm still waiting for their response till now, I've reached out to them again but they didn't reply, i also reached out to udemy instructor support team but they told me that only the UFB content team has the necessary tools to help me. I have been waiting for about a month

Today, it's the first time that i didn't get any revenue from Udemy for business, I'm so sad because i still don't know what happened and why and because i lost around 30% of my monthly revenue.

Please, i need a urgent help @JocelynH 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @GeorgioDacc I've pinged the team they're aware of your inquiry and they are still investigating. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email. You should expect a reply within the next 24 hours. 

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

I saw a Slow down in enrollment as well. Is this something to do with this month or is a technical issue?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @GeorgioDacc I've pinged the team they're aware of your inquiry and they are still investigating. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email. You should expect a reply within the next 24 hours. 

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Have a great day 

Go to solution

Hello again Ms @ElianaC , 24h passed but unfortunately I didn't receive any email from UFB till now.

@ElianaC wrote:

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community Team

@ElianaC wrote:

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community Team

Looking forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible. 

Go to solution

Hey @GeorgioDacc, as Eliana mentioned, the team will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. Feel free to bump your ticket by reaching back to them through ufbcontent@udemy.com if you still haven't heard from them. Please keep in mind that the community is not an escalation channel, and only the team in charge has the necessary tools to assist you. Thanks!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks so much for your help, in fact I know that the community isn't designed for this type of subjects. But i didn't have any other way to let you hear my voice, I'll try to reach out to them again.

Best Regards 

Go to solution

I saw a Slow down in enrollment as well. Is this something to do with this month or is a technical issue?

Go to solution

Hi @GloryT, have you reached ufbcontent@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors