What is your top goal this October?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your top goal this October?

Go to solution

Happy October! How has the year been going for you? What are you hoping to achieve this month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I submitted my first course for review today. Here we go!

LL

View solution in original post

62 Replies

Go to solution

Looking forward to create at more courses to help my students build strong outstanding Personal Brands! 

Its daunting and exciting at the same time. 

I just published my first ever course on last Thursday! 

Its a growth journey for me. Becoming better daily as I challenge myself and my students alike. 

Go to solution

Awesome !

Go to solution

Thanks @MattBarnett 

Go to solution

I have a few admin challenges- payment set up and verification. Otherwise my first course is ready to go. I plan to get it published before Halloween. Trick or treat!

LL

Go to solution

All the best @Lizzy Let me know how it goes. Thats a fab deadline! 

Go to solution

I submitted my first course for review today. Here we go!

LL

Go to solution

That's awesome Lizzy well done ! 

Go to solution

Looks like you've successfully published @Lizzy! Congrats!

Go to solution

Thank you @JocelynH 

I managed to launch one course before I got swamped in 'business as usual'!

LL

Go to solution

How is it going, Lizzy.  I submitted my first course on 10.23.19.   I am challenged now to figure out how to market the course.  Perhaps I will start with my twitter followers.  How has marketing gone for you? 

Go to solution

Going to.release my.first tutorial,let's go

Go to solution

I just started my course structure. It's a challenge. To be concise and direct as well as making it exciting. 

Asking myself today, "if I was interested in a course such as myself me, what would I be excited to learn? 

Going to be bouncing questions off of people.

David Thompson

Go to solution

Well Done...Keep it Going! 

Go to solution

I am feeling great. I was able to press submit on my first course last night.  It has been on my to-do list for two years.   I am so happy to have completed my goal.  My fingers are crossed that I get good feedback from the course reviewers.   

Go to solution

Congrats to all those submitting their first courses, and good luck!

We're working on being consistent with our promos and announcements and reaching out to our students this month. We're also working on addressing student feedback and fixing any video errors quickly, so our students know we're listening.

Shannon Murdoch, VPM Total Seminars

Go to solution

Happy October All...Its going to be a GREAT month! Ive just Started to put together my 4rth Course on here! It WILL be up and Live at the Beginning of Next Year=Jan/Feb 2020-Wow how Time Flies if it goes any Faster it should be done for Speeding lol...This Month ive also Started Podcasting,and ive had a lot of interest to this! As a Positivity Master Coach and Spiritual Teacher I believe we all need to be more Positive in our Life...and to Tap into our Higher Self! So thats my Plans for this Month...along with lots of other Projects on the go...STAY AMAZING ALL...MK

Go to solution

I'm about halfway through making my very first course Smiley Very Happy November is almost here and I really want to get it published before the holidays!

At work I'm proposing an invention that will make the next generation of wireless communication (5G) work faster with a large array of antennae. I'm going to write a whitepaper draft, but that's not due till the end of November.

Go to solution

October is almost over! How are you all doing against your goals?

Go to solution

Hello,

I spent a lot of time updating one of my courses to hopefully make the best that I could do for the parameters I set out for the course. Initially, the course was only 1 hour long and now it is 2.5 hours long but I predict that it will grow to four hours or more because I see the weaknesses of how it was initially released and I want to make up for that.

So, that has been where most of my attention has been spent. Although I am still planning on releasing a new course I just feel it necessary to tweak a course that was already out to be a better use of my time.

Thank you

Richard Callaby, CTT+ Trainer, Published Author, and YouTuber

Go to solution

My course was published about a week ago.  No students yet though.  I may have set the price to high.  I have lowered it, as this is my very first course on Udemy.   I am considering other things that I can do to get more visability for the course. 

Go to solution

Literally, just today finished my 12th course. Exactly as planned. 7 hours long and I think it came out quite well, if I may say so myself lol.   I'll work on the promo copy tomorrow, and it should be ready to submit. With each course, the process is getting smoother and easier for sure. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors