share the communication section with another account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

share the communication section with another account

Assignment student answers are growing and i'm thinking to hire an assistant in order to answer to the easy, quick questions. Is there a way I can do it, without sharing my whole account? 

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Luca-P you can take a look at these two support articles about Co-Instructor Relationships: Rules and Guidelines and Adding Co-Instructors and Teaching Assistants They both have useful information about the permissions you can grant to a co-instructor and the steps to do so.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi Elena, that's what I need, thank you!

Hi Elena, I added a Co-Instructor, he's able to check and answer to all the assignments now, all the other permissions are off. Are you aware that now it's impossible for this role to watch the course lessons? Even if I invite him to buy it with a free code, it says that he already enrolled the course, but actually he's not able to wach any lesson with his account. Maybe I'm missing something?

Just one other small thing, sorry if i'm continuing to ask: I noticed that if my teacher collaborator answer to an assignment, when i go to the assigment list here https://www.udemy.com/instructor/communication/assignments/ I don't see any of his answers (but I know he answered), so it seems to me nobody replied to the student assignment. Am I doing something in a wrong way?

answer.png

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Luca-P, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having accessing your co-instructors feedback to students' assignments in your course. This is definitely not expected. Could you please contact our Instructor Support team here to report this issue? If this is a bug in the platform, they will be able to better assist you. 

Thank you for your patience and collaboration!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Ok, thank you Bella, I'll contact them.

Luca

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors