10,000 Members

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10,000 Members

10000.png

Hey instructors (and aspiring instructors)!

Dropping in on this rainy San Francisco Friday afternoon to note that we hit a milestone today. As we cross 10,000 members in this community, it's fun to think about the impact you've all had. Combined you've created 1000s of courses and improved the lives of millions of students around the world.

Today, I read through hundreds of your posts in this "new" platform, both in English and in google-translated versions of French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Portuguese. Honestly, I'm blown away by the insights you've shared and the dedication you've shown to teaching each other and learning from your peers. 

When I read posts and conversations like 10 tips from @FilipK , @Mufaddal  journey post, as well as Course Engagement from @AliciaPaz , I can't help but observe the overall quality and care you put into this knowledge sharing. And I can't help but appreciate that 1000s of instructors will be able to find, reference, and particpate in these conversations (and a many others too!) for months and years to come. You're all truly moving the craft of online instruction forward.

I'm so excited to see what this community can do in the coming years. Thanks for being here.

James

ps - anyone working on a course this weekend? I am!

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Yay 10,000! What's your course, James??

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion

10000 members..... wow!!! What a huge step forward!

Not working on a course this weekend as a New was only released yesterday (love it when new courses get released) - However the fun starts again Monday when I start recording the next one!

Good luck with the course @JamesDunbar 😁

Thor
Community Champion

tenor

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors