Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

$100K Milestone Achieved in 1.5 Years

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to share that I hit the milestone of $100k in 1.5 years.

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 8.55.17 AM.png

When I published my first course, I never thought of reaching this milestone within a very short duration (1.5 years). Credit to Udemy.

I would like to thank Udemy for having an amazing platform for providing online courses.

1.5 years back I took the decision to quit my regular job and started full-time on Udemy.

How I reached this milestone in this short duration?

When my first course was added to UFB, my revenue increased by 75%. Then I started creating and targeting courses for UFB on popular and demanded topics. Out of my 8 courses, 3 courses were added to UFB and these 3 UFB courses generate 75% revenue.

I have a huge audience/followers on YouTube, Blog, Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook. Initially, as they like my teaching and content so they started enrolling on Udemy.

As I am working full-time as Udemy Instructor, I got enough time to respond to all student's questions, messages, etc. I added sections to the existing courses based on the student's suggestions/requests. So the students were happy with my work and started joining my multiple courses.

There is a lot to share but these are the main highlights.

For new Instructors on Udemy, keep creating awesome content, target your courses for UFB, and be consistent and patient.

Thanks,

Ramesh (Java Guides)

26 Replies
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@TechiWIZ Thank you

Congrats @Ramesh Fadatare and many thanks for the advices.

Hi @Ramesh Fadatare ,

First of all, congrats on your milestone and thanks for sharing it with the community.

It will be nice to get your thoughts on the following topics.

As I analyse successful instructors, they really tend to create long courses like more than 10h.

And, I get that students also willing to enroll in or pay long courses. So seems it is better to create courses that more contents. However, I also read some articles which says short courses are better because students have desire to complete them. Longer courses are somehow hard to complete.

What do you think about it? How it is looking from your experience? 

Congratulations on completing this milestone.

Thanks

Congrats. Very Inspiring !!!

Hi All,

Can anyone guide me as to where and how to publish courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors