cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially a Udemy Millionaire!! $1,000,000 milestone reached!!

29CF1C4D-13EA-40DE-9ABF-77292EAC0831.jpeg

So, it finally happened. It is really strange seeing that 7th digit pop up on my Udemy revenue report. It just feels so surreal. I cannot believe this happened with just one company and without any paid ads that I had to run on my own and almost zero expenses, minus my own human capital.

I am grateful to be in the right place at the right time in my industry and I think there is still great opportunities out there for those just starting out.

It took me 4 years and 20 full length courses to get to this point. 2 years had been creating courses full time and the first two it was just a side hustle thing.

I would have a system each week where Monday’s I wrote content, tue was filming, Wednesdays were editing, Thursday’s was launching and Friday’s was social media. I would do this every week for 4 years. When I had client work, I did it in the evenings, which was hard and I do not think I could have gotten to this point if I did not take the risk of letting my clients go halfway through this journey.  

This will be my last revenue sharing post as I reached the last goal I was wishing to share.

Not going to go on and on with this one, just thankful to be given the chance to accomplish this, thank you for letting me share with you.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎05-16-2022 07:43 AM
Updated by:

Labels (1)
Contributors
Comments
NaseerAhmad767

Human rights FANAMAINTAL right