الScrap in Europe and ways to benefit from it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

الScrap in Europe and ways to benefit from it

First of all I thank you, for you have honored me with a great opportunity to express what I want My topic, which I would like to ask you, is a small project that starts and then grows and grows Many of you, especially in Europe, know that there are a lot of small equipment for houses that owners throw in front of the house until the municipality comes and takes it. If you or you rented a piece of land and took all these tools from freezers and washing machines and many more then you collected and then exported to the Middle East, do you know how much money during this process Here comes the role of the mediator in the country to which this commodity was sent so he sorted everything and then maintained and sold at fantastic prices This is what I would like to record in this session

1 Reply

Hey @a3mak, just wanted to say welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here. Best of luck with your course!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors