500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies

Go to solution

Waiting for Udemy T-Shirt 😉

Go to solution

Hey you only need to be among the top 500 instructors to sign up for the community and then you will receive  the email before Feb 26 to claim your prize

@valfreitas92 wrote:

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? :smileyvery-happy

Go to solution

Thank you for your help! Smiley Wink

Go to solution

I am waiting for T-Shirt Smiley Happy

Go to solution

If you look in your profile page you can see how long you have been a member.  They will just run a report on that and get the list from there, so don't sweat it, they will contact you if you are on their list 🙂

Go to solution
Nice! Thank you for your help!

Go to solution

Peter, I didn't find in my profile this information...Where can I find it?

Go to solution

Under My Profile, just below your stats, there is a section that has this in small writing. "Community member since: 35m ago"

Go to solution

31 m ago! Smiley WinkThank you

Go to solution

I skipped my all too precious Afternoon "Power Nap"  to make it among the first 500 instructors who would get the FREE "I Teach on Udemy" T - Shirt and i was lucky enough to have acheived that goal.

Now where's my T - Shirt Udemy? Smiley Very Happy

Anyone else with me on this one?

Go to solution

Everyone will get their free T shirt, I think its best to stop posting tons of threads about it.

Keep the new community clean out of duplicate posts.

First 500 people will get an email from them ( Udemy ) before 26 February for further details 🙂

Go to solution

Thanks for the update Fabian. 

Go to solution

precious Afternoon "Power Nap" Me too haha!Smiley LOL

Go to solution

You . should have automatically won one, if you were among the first 500 to register and login to the community:

The first 500 instructors to sign up will win an “I Teach on Udemy" T-shirt*

Go to solution

Nice! Thank you for your help!

Go to solution

Hi everybody

@valfreitas92  ha escrito:

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

Marketing Digital y Emprendimiento

Go to solution

I think Udemy will contact people who are eligible. Let's be patient and happy about the new place

Go to solution

Smiley Wink

Go to solution

Waiting to get mine now 😂

Go to solution

Congratulations to those who will be getting their t-shirts!

Go to solution

Hope we all worthy, in the first 500

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.