500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies

Go to solution

Guys did you get any mail about Udemy T-shirt...i think i am in first 500 but did not get any information..How they will send us and when.?do we need to do anything for this.Thanks.

Go to solution

Hey @Yazdani Chowdhury, we'll reach out to the first 500 by Feb 26! We'll also post in the community when that email has gone out so you know when to check 🙂

Go to solution
Thanks

Go to solution

Thanks Jocelyn. This is a very pleasant surprise. This month is my 3rd year anniversary with Udemy and feel so thankful to be on this platform!

Go to solution

Hello @valfreitas92, could you please give me more details about that

Go to solution

Hello, it was a gift to 500 first instructor that entered to the new community. If you were one of them you'll receive an email about it.

Go to solution

Hello @valfreitas92, could you please give me more details about that? 

Go to solution

Hi! It was a gift to 500 first instructors that entered to the New Community. If you are one of them you'll receive a message. 

Go to solution

Any body got conformation mail for Udemy T-shirts? Update

Any one grab the T-shirts

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

They said they would announce it on 2/26.

tenor

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

Today is the 26th Any update you got???? Thor

@Thor wrote:

tenor

@Thor wrote:

tenor

Go to solution

Today will be 26th. 

Go to solution

No, 

Go to solution

Did you take any messages about  T-shirts?

I haven't taken any messages yet Smiley Sad

Go to solution

I received a message that Udemy will notify us by Feb 26th. Such a nice surprise for us.

Go to solution
when you got this message? today?

Go to solution
Did they send you an email?

Go to solution

I didn't take any messages for t-shirts and today is last day.

Go to solution
You should have received an email with "Thanks for being one of the first 500 community members!" as the subject.

Go to solution

Yes, I got an email about an hour ago and I ordered t-shirt. Thanks all with your help.

Go to solution

For 6 hours ago I got an email about T-shirt. Did you?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.