Filmmaker looking to share my knowledge and skill-set on creating your own show!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filmmaker looking to share my knowledge and skill-set on creating your own show!

Hi all! 

I am a filmmaker and co-creator of a comedy series.  I have pitched to networks, have had many shows optioned (which means they are optioned by a network for consideration to go into development and eventually become a show on the air...) and write regularly.  I'm here to share my expertise on how to start a show "bible", how to create pitch documents, how to pitch to networks, how to find grants and apply for grants (what documents you'll need), how to film your auditions, etc. etc. etc!

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to learn about specifically, and I'll create a how-to video!  

Thanks for connecting-- stay healthy! 🙂

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CreatorTrishRai  Welcome to the community! You can find useful information on creating courses, we have a compilation of top posts on creating your course.  Also, check out what's allowed, and what's not in our community guidelines here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.