Hello Everyone!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone!

Hello, everyone. I'm new here and I'd like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Vanessa and I've been working as an English teacher for almost seven years. I extremely love grammar and love to teach about it. I really hope I can use this platform to do so. I still have a lot to learn about the way this website works and I'm really open to any suggestions and ideas to make the best out of it. 

Hugs! 🤗

4 Replies

Welcome to the community, @VanessaRodfel! We're very excited to have you on board. How's the course creation process going for you so far?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

I haven't started yet. I'm trying to understand the platform first so I can be more familiarized with it. 

IsabelH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @VanessaRodfel Glad to hear that!

Once you are ready, here is a compilation of posts from other instructors you might find very useful: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Best-Instructor-Posts-of-All-Time-Course-C...

Isabel Handal

Thank you very much @IsabelH. I really appreciate it. 🤗🤗🤗

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.