cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haz
Researcher
Researcher

Hello!

Hi everyone, just writing to say hi. I just joined Udemy and published my first course here (titled: top 5 skills for kids in 2020). I am an education influencer with more than 10 years of experience working with schools and universities in the UK, Middle East and South Asia. I am really passionate about influencing the way learning is delivered in schools and how young people are preparing for the future of work. My courses will primarily revolve around career planning, entrepreneurial learning, personal development and self-leadership for young people in the 21st century. I am bilingual, so i will be creating courses in English as well as in Urdu/Hindi. Would be wonderful to get in touch with you guys and get feedback on my work. Look forward to being a part of the Udemy community. So glad to be here. Wish you all the best with your courses and look forward to growing together and supporting one another in our endeavors! 🙂 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @haz Welcome to the community! We have a great content about creating a course. here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.