Hey! :) Is anyone there ? My name is Maciej Kuran and I just uploaded my first course "How to a become successful entrepreneur"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey! :) Is anyone there ? My name is Maciej Kuran and I just uploaded my first course "How to a become successful entrepreneur"

Hi Udemy Community ! Great to meet all of you 🙂

My name is Maciej Kuran and I am 26 year old entrepreneur from Poland.

I am really excited to have done my first project on such amazing platform as Udemy.

kwanzaa-kopia 2.png

I feel so great to be able to share my experience and I hope to inspire many people who struggle with fear, no motivation, enthusiasm and sadness or basically people who have no knowledge about how to open or manage a company.

MY LIFE WAS VERY MISERABLE BUT IT CHANGED ONE DAY ... I understood that success is a state of mind so I worked  so hard to change my mindset.

It doesn’t matter how old you are ! What matters is what you have gone through in your life. Believe me... my life has never been easy. You will get to know me in a second lecture called "about the author" 🙂

My first course is called "How to become a successful entrepreneur".

I tried to make the content understandable and simple providing my own drawings and going through an interview with a London entrepreneur - Alfred York. 

Let me know what you think about the course 🙂 I really appreciate honesty. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙂 ! Your support means a lot to me 🙂

1 Reply

Hey @Maciejkuran, welcome to the Udemy instructor's Community! We're very happy for you and share your excitement! Quick reminder that course links are not allowed in the community per our guidelines here. Would you mind editing your post to remove all course links? Thanks! And best of luck with your course. Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.