Hi Everyone, I'm Jean Lambert

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Everyone, I'm Jean Lambert

Gooday everyone. Am new here as an Istructor, but long as a student.

I'm really happy that i was able to complete the recording of my course, it was the first time for me, and i was really shy at the beginning, but later on i got superpower!

I am very happy to join Udemy comunity, i hope i will find many friend in here.

Greeting Jean Lambert Salvatori

3 Replies

Welcome Jean 🙂

The first course is always the most challenging in my opinion. Once you have the experience of getting the first one done, future courses become easier, even if they are longer.

Best of luck with your course!

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey there @JeanLambert @and welcome!

Yes, I remember my first course with all the trials and tribulations! The great news is that you are over that hurdle and you can keep going...... onwards and upwards!

Congratulations and best wishes for you and your course 👌

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JeanLambert 

Congratulations on recording your first course.  Isn't it weird how your super powers grow as you quickly gain confidence.  I actaully went nuts when I started Udemy and recorded my first 10 courses in my first 10 weeks.  Those were crazy times, as if I was possessed.  You'll be glad to know that things get easier with more experience.

All the best and continued success!

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.