Hi --- new kid on the block

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi --- new kid on the block

Go to solution

Hi all, 

I am a new instructor and just begining to record my first course/ outline.

In terms of  my motivation for this course, I wrote a book on the basics of intevting in stocks and think it might be better served as a course so will do it here on a course first : ) the book is complete and I have not published it so far. 

Thanks again for reading.

I'd be so happy to learn and engage witht this commnunity on how to optimise on this platform for mutual learning. 

Have a great weekend. 

Vinita 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Welcome to this platform. First you need to publish your course. Then focus on marketing on facebok. Moreover, Youtube is a better options for promoting your udemy courses.. You need to work consistantly to survive in this paltform. Once you will have more than one course, you will be able to do cross promotion on udemy. This is an another way to market your course. To be precise it takes time to get success over here. WIish you all the best. 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Go to solution

Hi @Vinita  we're glad to have you here. Good luck with publishing your book! 

Just as a reminder, sharing links that promote personal Udemy courses or other materials, such as blogs, products, and other forums is not allowed in the community. Would you mind editing your post and removing the link? Thanks in advance!

Here are our community guidelines for more information. 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Go to solution

Welcome to this platform. First you need to publish your course. Then focus on marketing on facebok. Moreover, Youtube is a better options for promoting your udemy courses.. You need to work consistantly to survive in this paltform. Once you will have more than one course, you will be able to do cross promotion on udemy. This is an another way to market your course. To be precise it takes time to get success over here. WIish you all the best. 

Go to solution

Thank you so much for the useful tips. Will try and do two courses. thanks!

Go to solution

Thanks a million! For the moment, I plan to do only one course but might certainly consider adding more of them in time. 
thank you. 

Go to solution

Welcome, Vinita!

Go to solution

Thank you Mike, look forward to working with the community!

Go to solution

Hi @Vinita  we're glad to have you here. Good luck with publishing your book! 

Just as a reminder, sharing links that promote personal Udemy courses or other materials, such as blogs, products, and other forums is not allowed in the community. Would you mind editing your post and removing the link? Thanks in advance!

Here are our community guidelines for more information. 🙂

Go to solution

Sure sorry for the delay in picking up the note. Will do so. Thank you for keeping me right..

Go to solution

Hey thanks Maria. I have made the edit:)

Go to solution

welcome @Vinita 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.