Hi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Go to solution

Hi, everybody I am Sakshi hooda ur new friend. I want to help u from the depth of my ❤️. Just tell me on which topic should iake my first video like biology, motivational video, and many more. I thought this all is for u and I should ask the topic from u

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Go to solution
4 Replies

Go to solution

Hu

Go to solution

Hi

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SakshiHooda447 I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in each of these categories already exists. You can also check our Marketing Insights here https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/  to get a better idea.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course.  This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

Hope this helps!

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

We cannot answer your question, except to ask you, "What is your area of expertise?"  What are you enthusiastic about teaching. Don't develop a course on motivation if this isn't a genuine area of expertise for you. There are lots of courses on motivation, and other topics, by people who have genuine training and experience and expertise. 

If you aren't expert in anything, than set about to make yourself expert in something. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors