I need your Help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need your Help

Go to solution

Hello Hope All of you are doin great i need your little Help As some one is approaching me in my mail and And asking for course marketing below is his message pl Advice me should i go for it Thankyou..

Ok. I wanna start candid.
I would love to make sales on your udemy course. Provided i want the payment 65-35% on day 31st after completion of 30 days for refund process.
Here's the breakdown to all of it-
I will make like 8-10 sales on your course. For that i need couponCode worth 139$ created by you.It will take a day for me to get all the sales to you.I won't ask for prepay so you know it is safe.I will be taking 65% for the sales i make in total.
I am thinking of a pay of more than 1000$ for you and you have to pay me 65% of the total on day 31st after refund checks and all. So you know in advance that your money is safe with you for always.
No prepay.65% of total  sales.Sales will happen in 1 day.Pay me on day 31st.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yeah no.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Ignore them all is my advise @MudessarAfraz 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

@SharonRamel Thankyou

Thor
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yeah no.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Go to solution

Hello, I have everything ready and am now on Udemy adding my course. It allowed me to easily add my introduction but I am not seeing a tab or anything to add another step?  Can you advise? Thank you in advance. - amee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.