Im not exactly an instructor but I just happened to find this subdomain, to bring this idea of mine to light!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im not exactly an instructor but I just happened to find this subdomain, to bring this idea of mine to light!

I was just thinking of this idea that might or even certain that it will change the way us students and instructors interact with the course. what if we put a Logistic Performance Tracking module for each course? i belive that will make each student more competitive and want to accomplish the tasks. it should also have a badge ranking system, from starting you have a bronze one that changes from bronce to gold and platnum. at the end you can choose to wether be a tutor/helper in the course.

it should also have a (start/finish) / (time to watch all videos in the course) the second variable should be carefully evaluated because some students may choose to click the completion box per every video and finesse the system, so we will put a tracker that monitors your activity per each video box and sees how many times they rewatch each section within each videos.

instructors should also add more problems and multiple choice sections to add another variable to affect your overall acomplisment rate for the course. 

here is a sample module that does something familiar on their platform: 

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 3.17.48 PM.png

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really want random "tutors" or "helpers" interfering with my teaching.  I also don't want to be adding additional bells and whistles when I don't have to. I already make as little as $3 per course.  

Hey @PineappleJuice, thanks for sharing your feedback. The team is always working on improving the platform and all ideas are welcome.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

how do i get this idea to the dev teams working on the website?

@Abbie wrote:

Hey @PineappleJuice, thanks for sharing your feedback. The team is always working on improving the platform and all ideas are welcome.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.