Know me and lets be positive

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know me and lets be positive

DADA BAMISE SAMUEL is my name. I come from Nigeria and graduated from one of her prestigious universities - COVENANT UNIVERSITY. 

I studied Civil Engineering and I have got many intuitive skills which ranges from time management, diligence to work, honesty, flexibility to the nature of work and many others.

I am ready to bring to every potential person that will learn from me the right kind of knowledge so we can all make the world a better place. 

For better information drop your questions...

Thank you 

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome to Udemy @DBSETHOS20 , enjoy creating your course. Udemy provides us all with an amazing set of free videos and articles to help us every step of the way. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi @DBSETHOS20 , welcome to the community! Are you planning on creating a course about Time management? 

We're super excited for you too here. Smiley Happy There are loads of useful tips available in the community about course creation, post published topics, and much more! I've found, for instance, these threads that could be helpful: 

You can also search for keywords using the search tool here in the community if you're looking for something specific. Hope this helps!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.