New to the group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the group

Go to solution

Hi, my name is Donnie, and excited to be a part of the Instructor team! Look forward to learning from your experiences and successes, as well collaborating on continuous improvement to share our collective knowledge with each student.

My passion is to assist others grow their opportunities for success, and this platform seems beneficial to connect competent and passionate teachers with eager students. Good luck and positively influence someone’s life today!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Donnie,

Accept my warmest welcome.

Congrats your first course!

Don't hesitate to ask us any further question.

As the suggestion you can consider these:

1- For marketing check Udemy marketing in your instructor dashboard.

Udemy marketing tools are great for you.

2- Promote your course with free coupons in your social medias such as: Linked in ,Face book and so on.

3- Don't divide your course into smaller one for more cash! You can getmore with better course!

The most important matters in teaching are:

1-Enjoy the teaching!

2-Consider you are teaching to children so say everything in depth and in simple language!

3-Try diffrent methods to delivery your concept.

4- Be the best in your field of teaching.

Regards;

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi Donnie,

Accept my warmest welcome.

Congrats your first course!

Don't hesitate to ask us any further question.

As the suggestion you can consider these:

1- For marketing check Udemy marketing in your instructor dashboard.

Udemy marketing tools are great for you.

2- Promote your course with free coupons in your social medias such as: Linked in ,Face book and so on.

3- Don't divide your course into smaller one for more cash! You can getmore with better course!

The most important matters in teaching are:

1-Enjoy the teaching!

2-Consider you are teaching to children so say everything in depth and in simple language!

3-Try diffrent methods to delivery your concept.

4- Be the best in your field of teaching.

Regards;

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.