Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie to the community

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm really excited to be a part of the community and will be posting my course in the next month or two! #nervouslyexcited

I welcome any advice that you have, and look forward to engaging with and learning from you as I navigate my way from newbie status 🙂

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey, @DiNxKo, welcome to the community! We're super excited for you too here. 🙂 There's loads of useful tips available in the community about course creation, post published topics, and much more! I've found, for instance, these threads that could be helpful: 

You can also search for keywords using the search tool here in the community if you're looking for something specific. Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

What are you going to teach? 

Go to solution

Hey, @DiNxKo, welcome to the community! We're super excited for you too here. 🙂 There's loads of useful tips available in the community about course creation, post published topics, and much more! I've found, for instance, these threads that could be helpful: 

You can also search for keywords using the search tool here in the community if you're looking for something specific. Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.