Say hello and congratulations to our new Community Champions!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello and congratulations to our new Community Champions!

I am super excited to announce our new Community Champions! These incredible instructors come from a diverse set of backgrounds and will be spread across our international communities to help all of our instructors make more and better courses. They’ll be sharing their experiences and advice, welcoming new members, and inspiring and motivating their fellow instructors.

Please give it up for:

@Alejandra_Acuña@AlvaroChirou @AtilSamancioglu @AxelParis @AxelRittershaus @BYMMB @CarlosDeLeon @ChristinSta184 @ctaner @DeniseFletcher @Fernando_Her85 @GrahamNicholls @Hypnodan @JairoGaleas @Juriy @Maged-Koshty @MarkLassoff @MassimilianoAlf @MyriamZuzs @Prof_Thompson @rene-buhling @SerdarHoca @Shigeru_M @ThibH @VianaPatricio @Vigasan @YağmurGonca948

26 Replies
Vigasan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Thank you @JocelynH, it's an absolute pleasure to be here 🙂 I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

MarkLassoff
Community Champion

Honored to be able to bring my unique perspective!  Thanks @JocelynH 

Mark Lassoff
AtilSamancioglu
Community Champion

@JocelynH pleasure to be here, looking forward to see some share & reapply ideas from around the world!

Greetings to all, it's my pleasure to continue asisting in every possible way.

Udemy has gone a long way since 2014 that I joined, I've seen it's growth and am amazed.  It's an honor to be part of this team.

Please feel free to let me know if there's anything I can asssit you with.

Here's to our continued success.

@JocelynH thank you all. This is a great chance. we will reach more people with better courses.

Hi @JocelynH . Thanks.

Maged-Koshty
Community Champion

Thanks Dear for the nice introduction. It's my pleasure to help my fellow udemians.

Thank you @JocelynH 

Glad to be here...

AlvaroChirou
Community Champion

Thank you @JocelynH 
I am very grateful for this opportunity to continue contributing my grain of sand as I have done so far.
One of the reasons why I started at Udemy was precisely because it allowed me to help people all over the world, and if I can help people who are looking for the same thing as me, it makes me very happy.

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

Hi, and congrats to everyone!

AxelParis
Community Champion

Thanks @JocelynH I'm so glad to help the french community (and english of course ^^)

MassimilianoAlf
Community Champion

Thanks a lot dear @JocelynH and congrats to everyone in the list, I'm sure we will be a great supportive group for everyone in Udemy!

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success (Paramhansa Yogananda)
Hypnodan
Community Champion

Thank you for having me as a community champion. I look forward to continuing to give back to the community which has contributed so much to me over the years since I uploaded my first course in 2014. 

All the best

Dan

Fernando_Her85
Community Champion

We will do our best! 🙂

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

Thank you @JocelynH . I look forward to helping people get the most out of the community and supporting people to get their courses live.

Thank you very much, I'm very excited  to help in the community.

Alejandra Acuña. Instructora de Historia del Arte en Udemy.
SharonRamel
Community Champion

Welcome to the new cohort everyone!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi;

Congrats with best wishes for you!

Regards;

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion

Thank you for the kind intro @JocelynH 

It's always fantastic to be able to help in any way possible....... I'm looking forward to next oart of the journey!

AxelRittershaus
Community Champion

Thank you very much @JocelynH , feeling very honored for the role and for being in such great company with amazing, experienced, and active instructors. 

Hope to see many of you in Berlin.

Let's rock this...

Axel

(German instructor, offering courses in German and English, living in Cape Town)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.