Site maintenance tomorrow, July 26

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site maintenance tomorrow, July 26

Hey everyone! Udemy will be going through site maintenance tomorrow, July 26 from 4-6am Pacific Time. The website (udemy.com) and all related sites will be down or running slowly during this time, so we recommend holding off on publishing any new courses or making edits during this time.

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JocelynH 

We're 90 minutes past the maintenance window. I still can't see my performance metrics. Keeps erroring out. Are there any other issues we should be aware of?

@Anonymous, that's weird. Everything should be back to normal. If you still can't see your performance metrics, I'd recommend reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so our support team can take a closer look.

I haven't been able to access my instructor account for 4 hours now. Still can't access it now.

That's strange @ClaireB. I haven't heard any site-wide issues, and I was able to hop on my own instructor account just now. Can you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com with as much information as possible so our support team can take a closr look? Thanks 🙂

I already have with screen captures. Thanks 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.