Supporting our instructors through COVID-19

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting our instructors through COVID-19

Hi Udemy instructors,

As communities around the world grapple with the threat of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to let you know how Udemy is working to further our mission of improving lives through learning while adapting to serve you and your students during this difficult time.

First, we’ve taken steps to ensure we’re operating responsibly during the crisis. In our different global offices, we’ve taken extra precautions to make sure our teams are staying safe, so the whole Udemy team is working from home. We’ve also moved to cancel or postpone all in-person events and employee travel to minimize the risk to the communities in which we operate. 

Because we’re a digital platform, we don’t anticipate any interruption in service for you or your students.  We’re still hard at work keeping Udemy running smoothly, maintaining seamless instructor payments, growing the business steadily - while improving it every day. We will continue to offer 24/7 support for all users, and we’re committed to helping students continue learning uninterrupted wherever they are.

During this time, we are seeing more people and organizations turning to remote work and learning for the first time and we expect that students around the world will rely on your expertise now more than ever. As the world begins to adapt and respond to the current situation, sharing your knowledge on Udemy ensures that any person, anywhere can learn the skills they need to take on any challenge. 

We support you, and we’ll continue supporting you in the times ahead. Thank you for your continued dedication to your students and your work. We wish you and your loved ones the best during this time and thank you for teaching students around the world. 

Sincerely,

Gregg Coccari

35 Replies

Thanks for being awesome. 

Thanks for all the help you you are providing us with. It is really appreciated.

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Thanks x

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi! I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for mindfulness by awareness of the Coronavirus (COVID -19). So we should be taken steps to be understanding of the Coronavirus for reducing by the practices with commercials mindfulness to exchange our society to developing with humans being to humans right now. As a results we can get a chance of our society to developing with humans being to lives now. Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! God bless you!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Thank you for supporting your teams and keeping them safe and for continuing to open opportunities for instructors.

Many thanks.....And wishing all the best for you!!!!

Thank You very much @GreggC and all the Udemy staff for doing what you are doing, not only during this crisis but always since I was lucky enough to get involved with this project.

We will understand if something is not working perfectly along this journey.

I wish you are all safe and healthy.

Hi! @GreggC 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations for your post on Coronavirus ( COVID-19).

Really, as communities around the world grapple with the threat of the novel Coronavirus (COVID -19).So we should be able to considered how the possibility that to we have taken steps to ensure we are operating responsibility to during the crisis. There are many things of problems with the family and friends of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness for exchange our society by helps and supports. As a results we can get a chance of mindfulness and requirements knowledge for sharing to each other to be understanding about  the Coronavirus. Let's go we are going to try to get a chance of our society to developing with humans being to humans rights to lives now. Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Thank you @GreggC - we really appreciate you doing this! Love Sal 

Hi! @SalJade 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹

Thanks for your reply!!! Go ahead!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hi! @SalJade 

Congratulations for your like!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Thank you for having a voice here Gregg. I hope that at the Udemy office everything is okay and some people also can work remotely ...I suppose! Interesting but difficult times are ahead. It will take a toll on everything in some time I think, as people are frightened. Let's hope the situation clears fast, wishing all good health. 

Thank you Udemy. You guys are wonderful

Thanks, Gregg.

We have seen an uptick in enrollment during these last days. People are sensing they need some thing to do/study while at home. Udemy is filling this need. 

We appreciate what the Team is doing.

David P. Seemuth

N.T. Wright

@GreggC 

Thank you for all your support, is there any thoughts from Udemy to put on a heavy discount period to allow people who may be out of work or lost their jobs to purchase the courses which would be sanity savers during isolation.

Keep up the good work and stay safe x

Thanks for the update, @GreggC

That's why I love udemy

Hi! @HerStylistPro 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Thanks a lot and Stay safe everyone. 

Great.

@GreggC wrote:

Hi Udemy instructors,

As communities around the world grapple with the threat of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to let you know how Udemy is working to further our mission of improving lives through learning while adapting to serve you and your students during this difficult time.

First, we’ve taken steps to ensure we’re operating responsibly during the crisis. In our different global offices, we’ve taken extra precautions to make sure our teams are staying safe, so the whole Udemy team is working from home. We’ve also moved to cancel or postpone all in-person events and employee travel to minimize the risk to the communities in which we operate. 

Because we’re a digital platform, we don’t anticipate any interruption in service for you or your students.  We’re still hard at work keeping Udemy running smoothly, maintaining seamless instructor payments, growing the business steadily - while improving it every day. We will continue to offer 24/7 support for all users, and we’re committed to helping students continue learning uninterrupted wherever they are.

During this time, we are seeing more people and organizations turning to remote work and learning for the first time and we expect that students around the world will rely on your expertise now more than ever. As the world begins to adapt and respond to the current situation, sharing your knowledge on Udemy ensures that any person, anywhere can learn the skills they need to take on any challenge. 

We support you, and we’ll continue supporting you in the times ahead. Thank you for your continued dedication to your students and your work. We wish you and your loved ones the best during this time and thank you for teaching students around the world. 

Sincerely,

Gregg Coccari

CEO
AXE Consultant
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.