Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video

Go to solution

Hi all, James Borel here. I am on track to creating my first Udemy course and didn't know about this forum until a few days ago. I shot a video last week to test my AV equipment and test drive my new editing software. I shared it with my fiance and she thought it was pretty good (maybe she's a little biased because she loves me). At any rate, I tried to upload it here but every time the upload got half way up the progress bar it would go back to the beginning and start over again. I tried it as original size, medium, and small, all with the same problem. What gives? The video is 3 minutes long. Can anyone offer some advice?

Best regards,

James Borel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JamesLBorel53  You can submit your test video to receive feedback on a sample video. Please follow these instructions:  

1. From the instructor view (more information here), click the Tools icon on the left-hand side
  2. Next, click on Test Video here 
  3. Tell us which language will be spoken in your video
  4. Let us know what type of feedback will help you best
  5. Tell us what recording method and equipment you used to produce your video

On the “Lights, camera, action” page, upload your test video by clicking on Select File at the bottom. Also if you need more details, please feel free to access this article. Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com in case you are experiencing the same issue.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JamesLBorel53  You can submit your test video to receive feedback on a sample video. Please follow these instructions:  

1. From the instructor view (more information here), click the Tools icon on the left-hand side
  2. Next, click on Test Video here 
  3. Tell us which language will be spoken in your video
  4. Let us know what type of feedback will help you best
  5. Tell us what recording method and equipment you used to produce your video

On the “Lights, camera, action” page, upload your test video by clicking on Select File at the bottom. Also if you need more details, please feel free to access this article. Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com in case you are experiencing the same issue.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Eliana, thank you for your reply. I have followed your perfect instructions and my video is now uploading. One thing I really wanted to do was provide a little self feedback to go with it. However, it doesn't look like that's possible.

Thanks again...

James Borel

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors