Total Newbie looking to learn and grow

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Newbie looking to learn and grow

Hello fellow instructors,

I am very glad to finally join the Udemy community to get my message out to the world. It take courage to show up. I know about Udemy a while ago and always believe I was born to teach but kept procrastinating due to the fact that English was not my first language. Now that I am here I would like to learn the basics and take action until I will publish my first course and being able to contribute to others as well. I have experience in sales and sales management and looking to translate that online to reach more people. Thank you for having me and see you at the top.

regards 

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome @Diamondchris , enjoy creating your first course. Don't forget to enrol in all of Udemy's excellent "how to" series of courses to get you started and then to market your course baby.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thank you. I have disappeared for a while and just getting back on track. Where do I register for those How to series please?

Hey @Diamondchris, you can check them out here: https://www.udemy.com/user/udemymanager/

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

welcome! @Diamondchris 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.