Traveller & digital nomad.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traveller & digital nomad.

Go to solution

Dear All,

Greetings, i hope you all doing great. Myself Wajid Abbasi from Islamabad, Pakistan. My motivation is to travel & volunteer abroad. 

I’ve been in so many countries. 

Here, i am to share, teach my experience regarding travel tips, visa services, air ticketing, online marketing & english language practice. 

Thanks and regards. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Bro, dont get me wrong but I will tell you straightforward. If you want to teach about your trip and experience, I think you can get for "free" on Youtube. By the way, I want to visit your country. I am from Peru and I really love the idea to travel that part of the world... contact me. Maybe you have diamonds of things you want to share and selft support your trips....the same I would like to do on other topics. Learning a lot very fast...thru the free courses by Udemy on how to start.

View solution in original post

Go to solution
Thanks for your response. I am basically from Asia, ISLAMABAD, Pakistan. 
Currently, i am
In Italy and travelling. 
Next month i have a plan to volunteer here in Italy, Trento for language practice and other collaborations with locals. 

Be well. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

@Wajid_Abbasi , welcome! 

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself! 

Go to solution

Thanks for the warm welcome, nice community & quick responses. 

Go to solution

Bro, dont get me wrong but I will tell you straightforward. If you want to teach about your trip and experience, I think you can get for "free" on Youtube. By the way, I want to visit your country. I am from Peru and I really love the idea to travel that part of the world... contact me. Maybe you have diamonds of things you want to share and selft support your trips....the same I would like to do on other topics. Learning a lot very fast...thru the free courses by Udemy on how to start.

Go to solution
Thanks for your response. I am basically from Asia, ISLAMABAD, Pakistan. 
Currently, i am
In Italy and travelling. 
Next month i have a plan to volunteer here in Italy, Trento for language practice and other collaborations with locals. 

Be well. 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.