Urgent: Have a quick question on creating an account for my educational institution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Have a quick question on creating an account for my educational institution.

Hi all,

My name is Srinidhi Rangnaathan.

I Have been teaching on udemy for over a few years now. I started a (currently flourishing) startup institution called FirstLookAi 2 years ago here in India. Now, I want to register a new udemy teaching account under the name of my educational institution "FirstLookAi" and teach there. All my team members want to teach as co-instructors in FirstLookAi and me as the instrutor. They do not want to teach in my personal udemy instructor account "Srinidhi Ranganathan". They want to give preference to the brand. I also don't want to merge 2 accounts if I create. I prefer to keep my personal udemy instructor teaching account seperate and also start a new instructor account for my institution where I and my team members can teach there. Is this allowed or possible? 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @srinidhi000 In this case, a Udemy course can have more than one instructor who plays a role in creating and managing the course, but before doing this everyone should go through this Adding Co-Instructors and Teaching Assistants article and Co-Instructor Relationships: Rules and Guidelines. 

Also, I'll recommend you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to a closer look and answer your questions as much as possible.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.