Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Hi 

My name is very long , thats why i made my username as datateam.

Now the verification team asked me to send the verification video. which i send them as soon as i received the email from them.

Now it has been two days, no reply from them.

My Name Vxxxx Mxxxx Bxxx Gxxxxxxi, 

What name should i keep as my user name in udemy.

The verification team thought i am using a company name as my user name and send me another email saying record another verification video as company and send them back.

I am not working as a company name, i am an individual who want to teach teh course(not a company).

Do you want me to recreate another account with my name and start the process again,

or

Is therse any option so that i can change my user name (instructor name) from Datateam to my actual name.

I have recored the videos and ready to launch the course, just waiting for the udemy support team to reply. 

Believe me it is very frustating for a newbie like me just waiting without a reply.

Sorry 🙂 

Regards

Data team

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Datateam  If you have sent the verification video successfully, to verification@udemy.com, our team will follow up with you via email. You should expect a reply within 2 business days after you reached out. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors