Verification video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification video

I just made my verification video and gmail did not permit me to upload it as the video file is about 210 MB and google only allow 25MB upload 

Pls how can I get unstuck as soon ass possible 

4 Replies
Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @IAIP 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading your verification video.

You can send your verification video through a google drive or dropbox link so that our team can access it. Just be sure to set the link or folder as public or else additional permission will be required. 

If you have any additional concerns regarding your identity verification process, please reach out to verification@udemy.com.

Thank you for ur prompt response , I have saved the file on my google drive and the file name is My Udemy Verification video with the email - adetunji.iyaniwura@gmail.com , what do I do next ?

Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. 

I hope this helps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M_YiyUdzVr6liEL0iRu0AsJuygoBQmFC/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the direct link to the google drive upload I made 

Let me have a review of my performance

Hope to hear from you soon 

Thank you 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.