Welcome to Studio U from Jason and Tamera Dion (Dion Training Solutions)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasonDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome to Studio U from Jason and Tamera Dion (Dion Training Solutions)

Welcome fellow instructors to Studio U. Just wanted to post a short introduction video from Tamera and I to let you know who we are, what we teach, and why we continue to hang out in Studio U and the Intructor Club here in the Udemy community.

Remember, there is always something new you can learn, and some one a few steps ahead of you to help!

Jason Dion and Tamera Dion

Dion Training Solutions

Jason Dion
Lead Instructor @ Dion Training Solutions
3 Replies
AliciaPaz
Community Champion

Great info also 16 years after three weeks! Both of you could teach a relationship course.

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP
TameraDion
Community Champion

Oh goodness no, LOL.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Lovely video,you guys rock. Yippee,I finally get to see Tamera on camera after all her super helpful comments on Facebook*lol*3 weeks of knowing each other now celebrating your 16th year wedding anniversary,congrats*I'm taking notes y'all*

I'm with Alicia on creating the relationship course as well*hahaha*I can even suggest a title "Why You Should Be in a Relationship or Marry Someone in the Same Career or Tech Niche as You". Maybe write a book on it.

Thanks for always sharing and helping out. This platform makes it easier to find all what you post much faster. Warm regards.Smiley Very HappyRobot Happy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.