Who I am

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who I am

Hi my name is Lizz Proctor. I'm really excited about being a part of this community. My specialty is career development, specifically resume development. Many years ago, I developed a resume system that teaches my clients how to create customized resumes that appeal to the reader's subconscious within a few seconds. Instead of writing their resume for them, I teach them a valuable skill that they can duplicate over and over again. The process of developing their resume builds their confidence. They are able to see the value in every task they perform, and then translate their experience into customized resumes. They start getting calls for interviews where previously they weren’t getting any calls, even though they were sending out a ton of resumes. 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Lizzproctor Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Hope this helps!

Eliana

ElianaC, Thank you so much for the beautiful welcome! I greatly appreciate it. I will definitely check out the resources. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.